Sunday, December 22, 2013

Home For The Holidays

I flew back to Virginia to be with my family over the winter holidays last week. It's really great to see all my family and friends but there is no rest for the weary! I spent yesterday with Rick Mckinney of Rick Mckinney Images getting my headshots done. They turned out so well - I really feel like a queen (:

While I'm home, I am making more progress on my book. I'm working on the text and the layout of it all. Also practicing and working out the details of my talent which is still a secret...! Hoping to get some rest while I'm on break but also keep up with workouts and eating healthy as the new year approaches.

I probably won't be posting as much over the break, but I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a great start to the new year!

annika wooton, miss butler county 2014

- Annika Wooton
Miss Butler County 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment