Monday, December 16, 2013

From the Wooded Hills to the dreaded Finals Week...

annika wooton, miss butler county 2014

On Saturday I had the privilege of singing the National Anthem at the Miss Wooded Hills pageant. I got to see some good friends and support the four women who competed that night. Savannah Kelley walked away with the title, but all four ladies did a really incredible job.

annika wooton, miss butler county 2014

After a packed extended-weekend, it's full speed ahead through finals week. I have five exams in the first three days - two Wednesday morning before I fly out that evening!! It'll be another crazy couple days, but I've already conquered one exam, I have a critique in an hour and then three more till I'm done. Lesgo!









- Annika Wooton
Miss Butler County 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment