Monday, January 6, 2014

This winter is s-no-w joke!

WOW! I hope you all are staying warm!!! I don't know who ticked off Mother Nature, but she is certainly throwing us a curve ball with these winter temperatures. Tomorrow looks like it is going to be tough all across the country. Please be smart and careful as the temperature continues to drop and stay warm!

This is my last week in Virginia before I head back to the great state of Kansas. I have packed in a few last minute activities before I come back. This weekend, I got to see a Hollywood Costumes exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts - a really cool show including the Batman costume, outfits from Blues Brothers, Seven Year Itch, Funny Girl, Harry Potter, and much much more!

annika wooton, Miss Butler County 2014


I also had two photoshoots with a friend of mine, Kait Winston of Kait Winston Photography. She is kicking off a concept series of couture/modern queens and icons. I portrayed Queen Elizabeth I and Marie Antoinette. I loved being transformed into these iconic women and being able to bring them to life in a series of photographs. I even got to model with a dachshund! Keep an eye out on Facebook later this week for the published full set.

annika wooton, Miss Butler County 2014
 annika wooton, Miss Butler County 2014


Stay warm, everyone.

- Annika Wooton
Miss Butler County 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment