Monday, March 31, 2014

20 years later...

I haven't posted in a while - things got busy...like they do... every so often.

But guess what happened while I've been MIA?? I had a birthday! I have reached the 20th year of my life.

Annika Wooton, Miss Butler County 2014

Oh yeah, I was a cute kid ;) 

In honor of my 20th birthday, I wanted to post 20 things that I deem influential at this ripe age. 

...or important to remember.

...or noteworthy of some sort. 

I don't want to say it's my "Top 20" because I honestly haven't meditated on this much more than a day or two. But regardless: 

20 Things You Should Read 
(And Maybe You Will Take Something 
From At Least One of Them)

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


That is my twenty-year-old wisdom for the night. Also, I need to give a shout out to Pinterest for fueling my quote addiction and being the source of these beautiful renditions of words that I used. I am a huge Pinner on Pinterest. If you want to follow my boards and see cool artwork, more awesome quotes, fantastic style ideas, and tattoos, here's my link: http://www.pinterest.com/annikawooton/ .

I hope you are twenty quotes wiser and at least one of those resonated with you. If not, check back here later this week for a post on someone really really cool.

- Annika Wooton 
Miss Butler County 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment